ICYMI: The Yoruba, who not only inhabit Western African but who have been spread all over the world, have been practicing their traditional religion for centuries. The Yoruba religion consisted of a mixture of indigenous beliefs, myths, legends, proverbs and songs.
* The Origin of Life on Earth: An African Creation Myth by Sights Production
* Bewaji, John A. "Oludumare: God in Yoruba Belief and the Theistic Problem of Evil" African Studies Quarterly, Vol. 2, Issue 1, 1988
* Johnson, Christopher. "Ancient African religion Finds Roots in America." NPR, NPR, 25 Aug.2013.
* Oderine, Olatundun. "The Lore of Religious Festivals Among the Yoruba and its Social Relevance." Lumina, Vol. 22, No.2, ISSN 2094-1188
* Olupona, Jacob K. "the Study of Yoruba Religious Tradition in Historical Perspective." Numen, vol. 40, no.3, 1993, pp.240-273
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/magick-and-medicine/support http://dlvr.it/RqDC22